Pages

Monday 14 November 2016

Gingerbread Men

Another make today using the Cookie Cutter Set. Once again a simple card which also features the Candy Cane Lane designer paper and the stitched edge ribbon, I couldn't help myself and had to add a couple of the mini bells. They are so cute. No sooner had I finished this when 3 ladies came through the door and snapped it up so I had to set too and make another one!


They loved the gingerbread man with his little glittery red bow tie. I now have a couple of packs of cards to make for them. All featuring the gingerbread man.

The detail, bells and ribbon.
The designer paper is lovely and makes great backgrounds.















What I have used:- if you click on these items you will be taken directly to my online shop.
Cookie Cutter stamp set and Punch
Candy Lane Designer paper
stitched edge ribbon
mini jingle bells
real red marker pen
Real Red cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment