Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Project Life

Unfortunatly we have all been  hit by a tummy bug so not much crafting going on, but time has been spent checking out the Stampin'Up sale extravaganza that is on this WEEK.
The project Life 'Hello December' pack of cards and accessory pack has 30% off. So I have ordered both of them plus a pack of pockets, variety pack 2, this one has lots of little pockets 2" square. And the emerald envy 6 x 8 album.
My intention is to get all the family to send me pictures  of what they are up to in December to create a wider whole family album. To me this is the only way as we are a very widespread family.

I have also sat and watched one of Stampin'Ups videos about creating an album like this, its very informative, so for those of you who don't know much about project life I am going to try and include it here........ but you know all about my lack of IT skills

Ooops I thing the video has gone into a separate post! Make sure you watch to the end as she shows you some completed pages and they are great.


The card pack is here On this page in my online shop are all the other products in this suite. The accessory pack which has lots of little embellishments, the dates, wooden tress, silver stars, and tree paperclips plus a set of stamps which don't seem to be in the picture!



The album and the pockets.




No comments:

Post a Comment