Pages

Monday 23 January 2017

Everyday Hero

Today is all day training and in good Stampin'Up Tradition everyone takes swaps. I haven't done much with this set yet but can see lots of potential. Those that I have seen have had lots of the images on and bright colours but I have continued to work with the neutrals, today going for Basic grey which is quite dark and smokey slate which is a pale grey. This is just a quick little card. The birds are from the 'High Tide' set which I love and I have some great makes in my head to bring you using that set.
The sentiment is from one of the hostess sets, No Pun Intended . This is a quirky little set and now its been out on my table once I think I shall be using a bit more in the near future.


The Everyday Super Hero set does have 25 images, this card only uses one of them......... so lots more to come.




1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Karen...love it... thanks for swapping with me!

    ReplyDelete