Pages

Monday 20 March 2017

Spritz watercolour

The pencils haven't come out today, this time I have spritzed with water. This is a great way to create your own backgrounds as every one you create will be different from the last.
Unusually this time I have used three colours rather than two. Just to give it a bit more light and freshness.



HOW TO
Take a block the size you want your background to be. I have used block I
Ink up the block with the stamp pads of your choice. I have used pool party along the top, cajun craze along the bottom then using the corner of the pad crushed curry along the middle.
Once the block is mostly covered in ink spritz with water. I do find that not aiming at the inked block but aiming upwards so the water falls (like rain) on the block gives a better result. Experiment!
Turn the block over and lay it down where you want the ink to go. Leave it......leave it.......leave it.
I love to watch, you can almost see the ink jump off the block onto the paper. When you lift the block it should be clean.
I have stamped with Lovely as a Tree. Its rather autumnal when we should be thinking about Spring I am going off to make another one with some green in it.

If you would like a catalogue to shop from drop me an email or a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment