Pages

Monday 22 May 2017

The 'In colour' Family.


I just couldn't resist. I love the new in colours, here they are  with a sneak peek at one stamp in the 'Crafting Forever' stamp set.  I have coloured the stamp with the marker pens to get this image and the stamping was by eye, no magic machinery here! The wording is evidence of that!!! I did think of printing the sentiment on the computer, trimming and adding it but that Labeler alphabet was calling to be used. Its just not as easy as it looks or maybe I am just a bit cak-handed. Anyway I love this one. 

On another note, I think you are going to really love all the 'In colours' this year. But getting it all can prove a stretch for the pocket so I have come up with an ingenious plot. Here it is:-   
For the first time ever I would like to offer to my customers a new way of buying……
If 5 people sign up for this now, then over the next 5 months, each person, each month will receive one colour of
an ink pad
a marker  pen
a bottle of re-inker,
a full reel of ribbon, 
8 double sided sheets of patterned papers for that colour
a pack of A 4 card
4 bows
At the end of the 5 months you would have everything for all of the in colours.
This would work out at £30 per month. (for each of the 5 months)
PLUS each month one person would be the hostess and be able to choose £15 of goodies including the hostess stamp sets from the catalogue for free. When it is your month or on other months you would of course be able to order other items.
I hope that makes sense, if not email me. You will need to be able to collect or I am happy to post out at postage cost.
Contact me before the 15th of June to take part in this special offer.





No comments:

Post a Comment