Pages

Sunday 24 September 2017

Card and a Cuppa

For the session this week I have got the the aqua painters out, but I didn't want to paint a whole picture as time is quite short in the cafe.  So this is what I came up with and I have to say I am very pleased with them both.

The first one uses the 'lovely as a tree' stamp set. Its quite suitable for a man which I am often asked to create.


The designer paper with the acorns on is from the 'Painted Autumn' set and the acorns themselves are stamps on the painted harvest set.


This close up shows how I have used the water-coloured part I painted the tree with a few autumnal colours then punched the oval shape out. The water-colouring was done on the Stampin'Up shimmery white card. I was amazed just how much water this card would take.  But the colouring worked a treat.  
I Stamped the tree onto whisper white and added the punched out oval on top with dimesionals so that it matched up. I think it is really effective.
The acorns are from the Painted Harvest stamp set and the sentiment is from the Birthday Blooms set.



I will show the second one tomorrow.

Shopping
Lovely as a tree stamp set                      127793
Painted Harvest designer series paper   144613
Painted Harvest stamp set                       144783              
Birthday Blooms stamp set.                   140658
Aqua Painters                                          103954

Shopping online is easy. Click on the number next to the item you are interested in and you will go directly to that item in the online shop. Use the hostess number below then in October I will send you some Christmas Stampin'Up goodies.










No comments:

Post a Comment