Pages

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Cheery Chirps

This is one of the stamps from the set which is on page 41 of the new seasonal catalogue. If you haven't got a catalogue and would like one drop me a line here. On September 15th I have a class called 'Sweet and Simple' We will make 6 cards, 2 each of three designs. This card is one of the designs.

The Cheery Chirps as one of the first sets I bought from this seasonal catalogue. There are three stamps and I love them all. This bluebird is quite large and makes a dramatic card. I haven't added a sentiment as I still considering what to put!

For this technique you do need a roll of low tack paper. I do use a lot of this but once I have the shape cut out of the low tack I save them and keep them in the box with the stamp as you can use it over and over again.

This card is 6" square, which gives you an idea of how large the stamp is. I think I would be inclined to leave the piece of mistletoe or branch out of the mouth.




The background has been daubed (thats three days in a row! I had better do something different tomorrow). then over-stamped with stamps in the Timeless Textures stamp set . The coloured parts of the bird have been done with the marker pens and although it doesn't show up in pictures I have used the fine tip glue over the colour. This gives a raised shiny effect.

What sentiment would you add to this?

Shopping
Cheery Chirps stamp set        144938
Timeless Textures stamp set   140517
Fine Tip Glue                          138309

Shopping online is easy. Click on the number next to the item you are interested in and you will go directly to that item in the online shop. Use the hostess number below then in October I will send you some Christmas Stampin'Up goodies.







No comments:

Post a Comment