Pages

Sunday 3 September 2017

Mirror mirror

I have had such fun decorating these mirrors. I have had a good rummage amongst my retired stamp sets for some of the images, I wanted a wide range as I plan on taking them to a craft fair next week, so I have one for the boys, one for the girls and a second one for the adults. (remember the mermaid mirror I showed you a few weeks ago)

First up one for the boys. robots and parachuting soldiers!


Do you know a little boy who would love this.






















One for the girls, I wasn't sure about adding 'best kid ever' to this one, so I didn't. It still looks a bit bare.























The other mirror looks like this



All stamped with black stazon then coloured with stazon inks using a blender pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment