Pages

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Painted Harvest

I can't believe its a week since I last posted. Last weekend I did a craft fair at the top of the calder valley in Todmorden. It was a brilliant day. Lots of lovely people made a card at the 'make and take' table. Plus all my large square cards sold out.
Yesterday I used the painted harvest stamp set for the first time in class. There was some influence from pinterest for my makes but it was an amalgamation of lots of ideas.
My ladies who come to Tuesday class love Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant..... they are purple girls!  So the first card is just about two step stamping, it did take us longer than I expected but we had many laughs along the way and everyone was really happy about with the card they had made.


The ribbon is the retired seam binding and yes I have quite a stock of it as I love this colour. 


Over the next few months I can see me trying this with lots of different colour combinations. I know its really a sunflower but it doesn't have to be yellows!
This stamp set comes in a bundle with a punch, the punch matches the leaves in this set.

Shopping
Painted Harvest bundle (Stamp set and Punch)  146021
Painted Harvest Stamp set                                   144783
Wisteria Wonder A4 card                                    124389     
Wisteria Wonder Ink                                           126985
Elegant eggplant A4 card                                    108614
Elegant Eggplant ink                                           126969
Vanilla card                                                         106550

Shopping online is easy. Click on the number next to the item you are interested in and you will go directly to that item in the online shop. Use the hostess number below then in October I will send you some Christmas Stampin'Up goodies.


No comments:

Post a Comment