Pages

Saturday 14 October 2017

Second craft fair of the season

Yesterday was full on finishing off bits and pieces for the craft fair today. If you are in West Yorkshire pop over to Cliviger village hall. Its on the main road between Todmorden and Burley. Looks like a couple of really nice pubs in the village suitable for lunch too.
I always set my stall up in the studio before I pack the car..... it never looks like this when I unpack but at least I know I have enough stuff and a good range of prices.



I have 4 days of crafting next week with no classes to plan or make for so look out for new Christmas stock after that. Its one of those things, so many ideas and not enough time. I have had to plan the days really carefully otherwise I feel over whelmed and sit and fiddle and get nothing done. 
I also have a lovely old wicker basket that is full of little goody bags, these I give away free for exchange of an email address and the completion of a form about crafting habits. Really useful.








No comments:

Post a Comment