Pages

Monday 6 November 2017

Star Book Page 1

Today I bring you the first page of the star book. Each book has five pages, a bit like creating 5 cards. My star books don't usually tell a story but when I saw the 'sugarplum wishes 'stamp set I knew I had to do something linked to the Nutcracker. The little wooden soldiers in the embellishmennts pack just added to the idea. They I bought the designer paper for a baby card and discovered how beautiful the foiled side was, it looked like the sort of wall paper you might have in a posh house and I was off.
One night when I couldn't sleep I managed to write a little poem for each prise. It wouldn't win any prises but it worksed for me.


As you open each page, you are seeing into a room in the house for the party. This is the hall way with the christmas tree, A brilliant die set, as are the stairs. I wonder how many Stampin'Up demonstrators who read this know which stamp set the little mouse comes from???
The wall embossing folder is amust for anyones collection of crafty goodies. I have daubed then added icicle stuff(!) to the joins of the bricks to bring some sparkle, some bits sparkle more than others and it is difficult to show on the camera.


oops the word 'christmas has fallen off the brick, I wonder where that has gone.....


The star book workshop is on Saturday November 25th in the studio. Its all day from 10.30 - 3.00  all materials are supplied. £25.00 Book online here more exciting pages to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment