Pages

Monday 15 January 2018

All about Panda's

The panda's are one of the free stamp sets in the Sale-A-Bration brochure. They weren't my first choice but I have used them more than any of the other sets! To my great surprise! They are cute.

For these makes I have used the three colours from  one of the co-ordinating colour packs of A4 card which have been put together to match designer paper. Buying these packs of A4 card gives you a good range of colours with out having to buy 3 complete packs.

The mini pizza boxes take 3" square envelopes/cards. Using these is a bit different to a normal sized card. Designs have to be in proportion and the images small enough to not make the card look crowded. The panda stamps are ideal.
For my little cards I have started by stamping the little dots in the matching ink to the matt layer. I have left quite a lot of white space in this stamped area. I think the dark colours of ink can be overwhelming when there is a lot of background
The panda's have been stamped and fussy cut. I have coloured the little heart on the envelope one is holding and the hats with marker pens.

The box lid is decorated with the three colours and then one of each panda.








If you would like to find out more about the panda stamp set message me.


No comments:

Post a Comment