Pages

Sunday 14 January 2018

Stampin'Up Blends


I use my Stampin'Up markers in lots of different ways. I colour stamps with them, I use them with my aqua painters, I colour in with them. As there are nearly 50 to choose from I am never short of a colour but they don't blend very well as they dry quickly and you don't have graduations of colour.

In the new Occasions catalogue there is a full page spread for the new Stampin'Up Blends. I bought 3 of the colours with my last order.  I wanted to have a go with the blending. I have been using Copic colouring for a few years. I do love it but it takes time and sometimes I have 4 or 5 graduations of colour to get what I want. Well the Stampin' Up blends you have 2 so they are quick and easy. I have found that colouring a small area with the dark pen first then adding the lighter colour and spreading the darker colour gives me the best results. And the results do look good. Makes tomorrow!

During Sale A Bration I have a three month offer. For £36 you get 4 colours, both light and dark pens and one of the single pens - Ivory or Bronze or the colour lifter. This enables you to spread the cost of the purchase. For everyone who orders the blends I will supply a Memento ink free of charge in month 3 (March)You could make this order up to a £45  so that you can choose an item for free from the Sale A Bration brochure. The order for these will go in on the last Saturday of the month - 27th January. If you want more information please message me  karen@krafting.co.uk






This is a link to the Stampin'Up Blends  brochure



No comments:

Post a Comment