Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2018

Tuesday card and a cuppa..... goes stamparatus barmy!!!!


Every Tuesday morning at 9.30 there is a collection of ladies in The Secret Cafe on Tenterrfields business park.
Usually between 5 and 8 of us. We laugh, we moan, we discuss, but most importantly we craft.

This week I took the 'stamparatus'. This is the new stamp placement tool from Stampin'Up. It won't be in the catalogue until June although some lucky customers were able to purchase one early.
I have had a few trial runs with it, tried a few different style of cards but for the beautiful teddy bear in the main catalogue and I expect the bunny rabbit with the big ears (which I am now going to have to buy),  in the spring summer catalogue,  the stamparatus is invaluable. I have created the best teddy I have ever done with this placement tool. So I decided to take it to card and a cuppa.
The ladies at card and a cuppa are fairly new to stamping and after holidays and bad weather breaks I usually go back to basics but not this week. They were very tentative at first but it was a resounding success. THEY LOVED IT.











































































This is the card we made in both blue and pink.


No comments:

Post a Comment