Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2018

Moving butterflies.....

Its my first lot of classes today after my weeks holiday on the IOW and the wonderful Onstage in Telford. I am still working my way through the new catalogue. So many lovely stamp sets but not enough hours in the day.

Back to this weeks classes. This afternoon we are making cards that have some movement. I am using my butterfly stamps and punches. Some of these retired last year but my ladies love them.....is there something new to replace them this year???? You will have to wait and see unless you join my team before Friday when I am doing a big reveal. Lol. My team are meeting on Friday to check out the catalogue and look at all the goodies I bought back from Onstage. You do have to be a demonstrator to go to Onstage. Its just one of the perks. I love it.

Again back to todays class. Thinking about movement... I have created a shaker card, something in the past I have struggled with but this one came together really well.
































The second card is one of those spinner type cards,  I had to rummage in the bottom of my handbag for 2 pennies to make it work. Why do the coins end up down in those un-reachable corners?


The third card is a lovely card that Ronda Wade created in her fb live. I love this. I have used glossy white card for the butterfly, it really pops. I have used that pretty SAB foiled paper for the background and coloured the leaves with one of my blends pens.






No comments:

Post a Comment