Pages

Sunday 8 April 2018

Telford

As you read this I am at last travelling home. I have had a busy week in the Isle of Wight followed by a wonderful weekend in Telford. The Telford part started after an 81/2 hour dive on Friday, well you could hardly call it driving it was very stop start. I think everyone was going somewhere!
Once in Telford we started the Friday evening with a lovely meal with friends at Zizzi's. I can highly recommend the hanging skewer! A lovely walk back to our hotel, it was so warm. The friends we were meeting was a demonstrator I met at the previous Stampin'Up event last November. We have kept in contact and were both in Telford with our OH's. So the men talked beer, sport and everything else that men talk about and we talked crafting. A really great evening.
Saturday morning was an early, wet start with my basket of flowers at the ready. (see yesterdays post)
Swapping is a lovely way of meeting new people and I am happy to say my swaps went down well. I will share some of the lovely swaps I received in return later on this week.
Today I wanted to show you the great team of ladies I craft with. We had a wonderful day, we are scattered across the country so Telford tends to be the only time we can catch up in person. This year the whole event has been fantastic. I am in bright pink on the right hand side at the front. If you fancy joining this great group of people and crafting with us then please check out the 'join my team' tab at the top of the page. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment