Pages

Thursday 24 May 2018

Late to the party...

This time next week it will be the last day to order any of the bundles from the current catalogue with 10% discount. Those that carry over lose their discount and are no longer bundles. The coffee cafe set has been on my wish list since this time last year. I also love the papers however my wish list was very long!!! Last week I took the plunge, I ordered the bundle and a packet of the paper (I had one from a previous order). I love it, why didn't I get it earlier when every one was using it?

So for my first creation this is so fitting as its for my 'Card and a Cuppa' group on Tuesday morning. The lady who runs the cafe has been away on holiday and we were chatting last Monday lunch time and she asked how I thought it was going, I explained we had a couple of new people and if everyone who has ever been turned up at the same time there would probably be a dozen, I'm not sure how I would cope and the space in the cafe is limited and we laughed about it....... The following morning 8 turned up.... thats the biggest group I have worked with in the cafe and it was so hot! We laughed about it afterwards.



This is for next Tuesday morning at Card and a Cuppa. More cards using this set to follow.

Shopping
Coffee Cafe Bundle      145331



No comments:

Post a Comment