Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Thank goodness for Sam

Once again I was stuck for ideas for my Tuesday afternoon class but on Monday morning Sam of Pootles came to the rescue with her brilliant little desk tidy. As soon as I saw it I knew my ladies would love it.
As there was no stamping involved I knew just the papers we would use. I got the resist papers during SAB.... yes months ago and hadn't opened them. I knew my ladies would have their own ideas about colours so these were ideal. And yes they went their own way using green and turquoise where I had stuck to the pinks and mauves!
As the class is only 2 hours I did all the cutting and scoring before class and this worked well. We worked through the largest box together then they worked at their own pace.
A great success for all. Next week we will be back making cards.






Everything is a good snug fit and the whole feels quite substantial. Mine will sit on my desk...... .until it is swamped with everything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment